East Asia – Randall Family
The Randall Family in East Asia
The Randall’s work with the Southern Cross Project to distribute Bibles to Asian tourists who are unable to get copies of the Scriptures in their home countries. Southern Cross volunteers greet the Asian tourists face-to-face at popular destinations, holding signs that explain to tourists in their native language that the Bibles are free gifts. Partnering with volunteers and local churches, the Southern Cross Project also has done English camps at local schools and Vacation Bible School in the local churches.
Areas of Thanksgiving
- In 2016, a total of 50 church volunteers from the USA, handed out 5,400 Bibles at two locations, and shared the gospel with 165 people.
- Most Asian countries are allowing their tourist to take their personal copy of the Scriptures back into their country.
- God is using and raising up the local churches to lead and partner in the work of distributing the Bible an sharing the Gospel.
Areas of Intercession
- Ask God to give wisdom and direction to the Southern Cross team as they make plans for the next tourist season.
- Pray that travelers who receive copies of God’s Word will read it, understand it, share it, and allow it to change their lives.
- Pray that partnerships with local churches would deepen and become fruitful examples of disciples making disciples.