Heartbeats for Life is a life-affirming pregnancy resource medical center serving the people of our community with the love of Christ. Heartbeats envisions a world where every human life is cherished and protected both in the womb and in strong families. Some of the values that Heartbeats lives out daily are: practicing intentional unconditional love of Christ in word and deed to all that come, offering practical help and positive alternative choices to abortion, as well as offering restoration resources to post-abortive men and women.
Their services include:
* Prevention education for middle/high school teens;
* Pregnancy help during unplanned or unwanted pregnancies;
* Personal and Parenting development;
* Emotional and spiritual healing from loss through abortion or miscarriage
God’s people, who serve in a variety of ways and give financially, make Heartbeats a vital resource in our community. Heartbeats offers hope, help, and healing to women, men, babies, and teens in our community so every baby may be cherished in the womb and in strong families.
Donations of essential items for babies and parents may be placed in the baby bassinet in the Worship Center. For other ministry opportunities with Heartbeats, contact Pastor Gary, Cathi Lucas or contact Heartbeats at 740-349-7558 or
Areas of Thanksgiving
- We are thankful for our medical staff, especially all the volunteers.
- Our “Relationships Under Construction” team and the thousands of local students they connect with each year.
- All of the prayers and support in the local church communities.
Areas of Intercession
- For salvation for the lost that come through our doors and choices for life through parenting/adoption.
- For our volunteers, staff and board, supporters, especially our medical staff and our volunteer medical director. Also for more men to take their place in this mission field.
- For laws and regulations governing Pregnancy Centers as well as protection over buildings, equipment/furnishings/resources. Also for our supporting churches and businesses as they take a public stand for life.