Mexican Mission – Conrad Family
Andrew, Sheryl and their Family, in their 27th year, serve to “Train the Church to Reach the World”. The Mission is Focused on: Engaging Churches in Missions, Training for Evangelism, Opening Doors to Reach out with the Gospel, Outreach to Native Indigenous Peoples, Workshops, Puppet Ministry, Discipleship Among Pastors, Mentoring Spiritual Leaders, Training/Sending Mexican Missionaries.
Areas of Thanksgiving
- Praise our Lord that He has allowed us to witness to our neighbors and friends that have lived close by and have had the opportunity to pray for many of them! Many times we have been able to feed hungry children and others at our table!!
- Praising god for His Faithful Love and Guidance!! … "Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, Who alone works wonders. And blessed be His glorious name forever; And may the whole earth be filled with His glory. Amen, and Amen." Psalm 72:18-19
- Praising god for the new Christ-Followers He has called out from the Latinos Population among us… 'Again he says, "Rejoice, O Gentiles, with His people." And again, "Praise the Lord all you Gentiles, And let all the peoples praise Him." Romans 15:10-11
Areas of Intercession
- Asking the Lord to provide His wisdom in housing options. Proverbs 24:3-4 says: ”Through wisdom a house is built, by understanding it is established, and by knowledge the rooms shall be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.” We need God’s wisdom to find and arrange the house He has for us!
- That our daughter Emily may do well in high school – a Beacon of Light & Hope in Christ!!
- We would like to get out of debt… asking for God’s grace to be Sufficient!