LICKING COUNTY THANKSGIVING BASKET PROJECT
Delivery on Nov. 20 & 21, 2018
Let us prayerfully lift up this loving outreach opportunity…
- PRAISE for the 200+ homes in which we have been called to serve and the 100+ SHBC/GCA driving delivery teams!
- PRAISE for a National Day of Thanksgiving for The Lord’s blessings in, on and through America! “And you will say in that day: “Give thanks to the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that His name is exalted. Sing praises to the Lord, for He has done gloriously; let this be made known in all the earth.” Isaiah 12:4,5
- May every basket bring God’s blessings in both material and spiritual ways unto every home in which is served!
- Oh – that each family served may agree with God’s Word: “But I will sacrifice to you with the voice of Thanksgiving. That which I have vowed I will pay, Salvation is from the Lord." Jonah 2:9
- That all driving teams would arrive safely, with the distinctiveness of Christ’s inner joy, encouragement and love!
- May each receiving family request the reason for our hope – and an accurate disclosure of Jesus' Gospel would be shared and receoved! “Oh, that I might have my request, that God would grant what I hope for,” Job 6:8