Mission Outreach of the Week
SHBC Mission of the Week:
Hannah Figi, Cru Summer Intern
Please pray for this faithful servant of our Lord!
- Praise that through God’s divine appointment: Four new students are interested and excited to have spiritual conversation! "And the gospel must first be preached to all the nations." Mark 13:10
- Praise for the long-term partnering Cru Leaders in country… May their joy & dedication to Christ be contagious!
- It has been apparent that many find the culture there hopeless & difficult; Yet it’s more than apparent that God keeps providing and working in the college student’s hearts!! "Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; and let them say among the nations, 'The Lord reigns.'" 1 Chronicles 16:31
- As God leads: they prayerfully ask for ten new student contacts for the full-time Cru Staff follow-up! "Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name; make known among the nations what He has done." Psalm 105:1
- Asking for an abundancy of prepared, hungry & convicted hearts among colligates! "Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, and the very ends of the earth as Your possession." Psalm 2:8
- Seeking safety, health, strength & wisdom for entire team!