Orphans/local church Zimbabwe
Orphan care in Zimbabwe exists to provide children with food, clothing, medical care and shelter. It is our further desire to offer basic Christian training/discipleship, a quality education to provide a foundation for the future and continued love and support as they transition into adult living.
Areas of Thanksgiving
- Pray that every member of the Church would remember, acknowledge and PRAISE the Lord that before the world was made, He loved us and chose us, and that His unchanging plan has always been to adopt us into His own family by bringing us to Himself through Jesus Christ and that this gave Him great pleasure. (Ephesians 1:3-5)
- We PRAISE God knowing: He, the Defender of the orphan, will Rise up and Secure Justice for the oppressed!
- Today we PRAISE You in FAITH that of the 2 billion Christians in the world - 7% would show hope to an orphan, looking after the child in their distress… Lord we PRAISE You that as You Work: there may be a Great Reduction in the Number of orphans!!
Areas of Intercession
- Pray for the fatherless in these Destitute and Difficult Communities. May the Lord protect them, nurture them, care for them and defend them – keeping them safe.
- Ask God to provide Community Spiritual Leaders whom can offer Resources, Encouragement, Courage and a STRONG Prayer team Support! – Living out: James 1:27 “Pure and lasting religion in the sight of God our Father means that we must care for orphans and widows in their troubles, and refuse to let the world corrupt us.”
- May the Lord Strengthen the Faith and Resolve of Christians working in these orphan ministries!! Compelling them to Relentlessly SHARE Jesus Gospel of Lasting Water, Bread & Life with EACH Orphan!