Monday, November 30, 2020, 8:00 AM - Thursday, December 03, 2020, 10:00 PM
Location: Operation Christmas Child Processing Center, 7100 Forest Point Blvd., Charlotte, NC US 28217
We are pleased to announce that Spring Hills families, friends and associates are personally invited to attend our upcoming mission trip to the Samaritan’s Purse - Charlotte, NC Operation Christmas Child Processing Center!
Yes, any individual over the age of 18, or family unit of parents and children over the age of 14, may join in. Space is limited and registration is now open. Details for the trip are as follows:
- Dates: Depart SHBC @ 8 am, Monday, Nov. 30th
- Return to SHBC @ 10:00 pm Thursday, Dec. 3rd
- Service Work: 4-6 hours daily Mon. – Weds.
- Participation Goal: 50
- Destination: Charlotte, NC
- Transportation: Commercially Rented Vans
- Lodging: Embassy Suites Hotel – Charlotte [in family units]
- Meals: Breakfast – Hotel [free], lunch - OCC Center [subsidized], dinner – Out
- Cost: $400/Family or Hotel Room [payable to SHBC] [NOT including approx. $60 in food cost: 4 lunches; 4 dinners]
- Registration Deadline: Monday, November 9th
- Questions: Contact Pastor Gary @ 740.587.1200/740.403.1818
There will be a Team Meeting in early November where further details will be shared and Operation Christmas Child Volunteer Releases will be completed.
Thanks again for prayerfully considering this once in a lifetime mission of Gospel opportunities!