At this time, Kids Korner remains closed as Licking County is still listed as orange level two in the COVID-19 alert system. HOWEVER, we will be opening nursery on the 12th and full Kids Korner will be open at the 11am service on the 13th. We have no plan yet to open 9am service. Kids and families are also encouraged to join us on our Kids Korner Online Campus!
Protocol for Reopening
- Kids Korner Nursery open at 6pm service ONLY
- Full Kids Korner open at 11am service ONLY
We are excited to reopen Kids Korner again!
To ensure a safe environment for our staff, volunteers, and your children, you will find the following:
- Increased hygiene and cleaning protocols (We are using CDC recommended products and procedures.)
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations
- Each room will be sanitized before and after the service
- We are limiting traffic in hallways and restrooms during and after services. We have also developed traffic patterns in the building to prevent face-to-face contact while moving through the building.
- Every Staff member, volunteer, and child will have their temperature taken during entry
- Anyone with a temperature that exceeds 100.4 and their immediate family will not be able to participate.
- Staff will continue to print check in badges for each family
As always, we encourage you as a family to do the following:
- Help your child use the bathroom before entering the Kids Korner area
- Send only one parent to drop off to reduce traffic in the Kids Korner
- Follow the arrows that allow for one single entry point and a separate exit
- Be sure to wash and/or sanitize hands before entering the Kids Korner area
- Arrive early to allow for extra time during the check in process
- Participate online if you have had a fever in the past 14 days.
- Participate online if you don’t feel well or have health concerns.
- Participate online if you have shown any symptoms of Covid-10 or if you have been around anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19.
We will continue to monitor the situation and determine any necessary changes. We encourage you to make the best choice for your family as you consider attending a physical location or participate online.